Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly Update: August 26, 2011

Assalamu alaykum and hello!

Less than a week of Ramadan remains this year. Where has the time gone?! This blessed month always seems to pass in the blink of an eye leaving only the hope of getting to next year insha’Allah. And of course the hope that Allah subhana wa ta'ala accepted our fasts and our ibadah!

In regards to the blog, it hasn’t been the greatest week. Out of the five main content posts, only one of them was actually written by me. Truthfully, this isn’t a bad thing. Sometimes it’s nice to read the work of other Muslims. Sometimes they can give a better perspective of certain issues. Sometimes they’re just better writers than me! Or they know a more about a subject than I do.

Whatever benefits/good things – and bad things! – come with these posts, you can probably expect more ‘copied, pasted, and cited’ articles in the future. Life might get a bit busier for me in the upcoming months. Rather than letting the blog go or writing subpar posts, I figure I’ll just supplement what writing I can get done with the writing of other people. That way I can still post daily insha’Allah!

Well, I have a to-do list a mile long, so that’s about it for this week! For my fellow Muslims, good luck with the last few days of Ramadan! May Allah answer your dua’s and accept your ibadah!

Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment