Assalamu alaykum and hello!
Is it really Friday already? Maybe it’s just me, but this week has flown by. Although I don’t think I’ll be able to say the same about today. I have so much to do today I’ll probably be writing for the next several hours. All the while watching informational documentaries online. Hopefully it will be a productive day insha’Allah!
Now, what’s coming up this week?
I’m hoping to get another good batch of Daily Qur’an and Hadith ready. The last set ran out this past Sunday. I thought I might be able to start writing DQH posts every morning instead of creating four weeks’ worth at one time, but so far this hasn’t happened like I had planned. I have no desire to prepare another set, so for the time being I’ll be attempting to post every morning.
I can’t say whether I’ll be posting anything tomorrow or Sunday. I did receive a question on Formspring which I would like to answer and post here. Insha’Allah that will come either tomorrow or Sunday, probably Sunday.
Monday through Thursday is also unpredictable. I might write one or two other posts on common misconceptions or I might write about some other topic. Truthfully, I have no idea so we’ll just keep it interesting!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Iman
No comments:
Post a Comment