Assalamu alaykum and hello!
Today has been exceptionally boring day. Everyone is off at work, leaving me alone in the house to occupy myself. That’s probably for the better actually as I haven’t been feeling the best. I should take advantage of the quiet and get a nap in! Sometimes nothing’s better than a long afternoon nap!
So, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything. A lack of motivation with the addition of being slightly busy in the last few days is the reason why. I’ve been working on getting home to the US, hunting for well-priced plane tickets and such. It appears I’ll be leaving on the 19th, headed to stay with some relatives for a while at least.
Now with that out of the way, all I have to do is work with the lack of motivation to return to the post-a-day schedule. Insha’Allah I’ll post something tonight before bed as well as something on Monday. I don’t know if I can post anything this weekend; however, I might get around to one of the posts I mentioned in last week’s update, the post about the publishing of my book for those who are interested.
Next week I’d like to start a series of posts on the common misconceptions of Islam and Muslim, following a list published not too long ago. There are plenty of misconceptions, so the series will probably span over a long time as I would also like to write about some of the same things I’ve written about in the past. I don’t want to limit myself to a certain subject only to miss writing about other, possibly more important subjects. Thankfully though, misconceptions about Islam is probably are probably what I already write about.
That’s about all for this week!
Iman
may Allah bless u dear,make things easy for u,i was waiting for your update...may Allah give strength to your words and diversity to your subjects. provide Ur mind motivations to write for Islam....muneeba
ReplyDeleteAmeen! Jazakallah khair for the du'as!
ReplyDelete