Some of you newcomers to the blog might be interested in hearing about other ways to follow me and stay updated. Truthfully, I don’t keep anything updated beyond the actual blog, but maybe with more followers I’ll be enticed to keep everyone updated!
So here are some links some of you might be interested in:
(Insha'Allah I'll be adding a box in the left-hand column with updates from this page.)
(This will doubtfully be updated any time too soon. I have no plan to do any videos in the future, but who knows?)
I also have a Formspring account where you can ask me any burning questions you might have. However, try to keep the questions Islam and religion related. I will not respond to any disrespectful or hateful questions.
And of course, you're always more than welcome to email me!
Oh, and all of this will be updated on the 'About Iman' page insha'Allah!
No comments:
Post a Comment