Friday, May 6, 2011

Video Update Coming Soon!

Assalamu alaykum!

I was hoping to post a video update right now, but when I went to upload it to YouTube, I discovered YouTube is having some issues. Therefore, I can't upload anything right now, and I don't know when the problem will be fixed. Hopefully soon insha'Allah!

Now, I would wait around for YouTube to start working, but Fridays are a bit busy for me. Insha'Allah I'll be leaving soon to go play some badminton, by far the best sport ever!!! You have no idea how much I love badminton, and it's been an awfully long time since I played. I do enjoy my blog, but I must admit badminton is waaaay more exciting that writing!

I'll try to get the video uploaded and a post published by tonight insha'Allah. You're just going to have to be a bit patient :)

Iman




Yay for badminton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment