Assalamu alaykum and hello!
First: an apology. I am sorry I didn’t get around to posting this update yesterday, Friday, like I have been doing so the last couple of weeks. I just didn’t have the time to sit down and write anything yesterday – it was a busy day to say the least. Mostly shopping (grocery) and wandering aimlessly around.
Second: another apology. I won’t be posting any of my novel this weekend. Like Friday, the rest of the week was busy and the only time I had to write was devoted to what I posted. In other words, I didn’t get any writing done and I haven’t even started the third chapter. But insha’Allah it will be back next weekend!
Now, I would like to keep this post short, sweet, and directly to the point so let me just lay out what’s coming up this week:
First, on Sunday; while I won’t be publishing any of my novel, I will be publishing something more along the lines of my normal weekly posts. I’m not sure what exactly I will be posting, but I have an idea. Not going to mention what it is though:)
As for the rest of the week, no idea as to what I’ll be posting. I have a couple thoughts, but nothing concrete. I wasn’t able to write about Republicans (well, some of them) and Shari’ah law in the US, so insha’Allah I’ll tackle that this week. Otherwise, I don’t really have anything planned. I guess I’ll write about whatever comes around.
Before I close this, I would first like to thank all my readers. My views have still been higher than average which is always a great thing to see! Plus, I’ve seen countries showing up on my stats page that I have never seen before. My readership has expanded from a few specific countries to countries from all over the world! Thanks again! I know it sounds corny, but it’s sort of uplifting to see such improvements in my readership.
Nothing more to say, so I hope you have a good rest of the weekend and have a good week insha’Allah!
Iman
No comments:
Post a Comment