Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Update: Feb 13 - Feb 19

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah!

Before I begin this post, let me first apologize (to the one or two of you who actually read my blog) for being a little late with the ‘Resolution and Reflection Week 5’ post. Life has had me running around in circles this past week or so, and I haven’t been able to find much time to sit down and work on this blog. When I do have time, I’m usually too stressed out to sit still long enough to write something. But Alhamdulillah I managed to find some time today and I managed to force myself into sitting still. Insha’Allah the next ‘R and R’ post will be up by tonight!

Okay, so what exactly is up with this post? Well, I’ve decided to add another weekly post, called the ‘Weekly Update’…so original, I know! Until now, my blog has been just the ‘Resolution and Reflection’ project with one or two other posts. But that’s not all I want it to be! Insha’Allah I want to increase the number of posts I have per week, with at least one on Tuesday and one in Thursday in conjunction with the ‘R and R’ post on Friday.

That brings me to the ‘Weekly Update’ post which will be a weekly thing on Sunday evenings. In it, I’d like to detail what sort of posts I’m looking into for the week. I’d also like to maybe include a bit of what’s happening in my, keep it a bit personal. And it should come in handy in case I’m going to be too busy to post that week! Then you won’t be left wondering what happened to me…

That’s enough for now, more coming next week insha’Allah! Now on to ‘Resolution and Reflection Week 5’ before I lose this motivation!

Ma’asalama

Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment